Electronic Data Capture (EDC) / Electronic Patient Reported Outcomes (ePRO) Consultant
Experience with EDC and/or ePRO technologies. Will work closely with study teams to assist and coach them on eClinical processes and technologies to allow EDC and ePRO to be effectively implemented and used. Candidates with a strong background in clinical process development or other clinical technologies will also be considered.
- Work closely with study teams to coach and mentor them on the processes to be followed to allow EDC and/or ePRO to be effectively implemented and used.
- Develop, document, and work to improve eClinical processes and use of related technologies.
- Act as a liaison between study teams and informatics / technology vendors / Help Desk to triage and manage EDC and/or ePRO issues.
- Communicate with study teams regarding process improvement, technology change, and issue status and resolution.
- Train study teams in eClinical processes and procedures as they relate to EDC and/or ePRO.
- Work with study teams to understand needs; develop and implement plans to close gaps.
- Experience of with one or more EDC and/or ePRO systems and best practices preferred (2+ years)
- Understanding of clinical research processes, study team roles, and clinical trial regulations (ICH, GCP) (3-5 years)
- Experience managing projects from inception to successful implementation (3-5 years)
- Experience with clinical technologies considered
- Strong project planning and project management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent team building and interpersonal skills
To be considered for this position, please follow the
instructions on the main Careers page.