Management Consultant experienced in the evaluation, assessment and development of Information Technology (IT) processes and methods used in the development of software for the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector. Ability to design and implement IT and related business processes, coordinate implementation planning, manage technology development/implementation, document organization strategies and procedures as well as perform change management needed to effect new/re-engineered processes and methods.
- Conduct software development lifecycle, organizational and process analyses, utilizing qualitative and quantitative analysis tools and techniques
- Document ‘current state’ and ‘future state’ process workflows; analyze deltas between the current and desired states and recommend tactics for improvement
- Perform strategic planning and change management required to institutionalize processes
- Implement performance metrics planning and process controls for process evaluation and improvement
- Manage and direct one or more team members to meet complex project objectives
- Review, develop, and manage project plans, schedules, and budgets
- Experience executing information technology process improvement and engineering projects (5-7 years)
- Experience managing projects from inception to successful completion using a formal systems development life cycle (5-7 years)
- Experience with industry regulations (e.g., GxP, FDA, ICH, 21 CFR Part 11, HIPAA, etc.) (3-5 years)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Background in management consulting, change management and/or strategy consulting from a major management consulting firm or significant industry experience is preferred
To be considered for this position, please follow the
instructions on the main Careers page.